background

Saturday, September 10, 2011

What I'm Loving

Do yall have a pinterest account? If not, you should because it's amazing! It's kind of dangerous because it can be addicting at times when other things need to be done (cough, studying!)... Anyway, here are some things that I found on pinterest lately that I am loving!


Sometimes I wish I had picked a profession where you get to look cute everyday!




I love this office space! It's so cozy and inviting.


I'm not sure I would wear this head band, but I love this girl's long locks! I cut a lot of hair off a month ago and I'm already wishing my long hair was back... I do this everytime I get my hair cut.


I think that if I woke up every morning and had this quote on my mind, my thoughts would be more positive. I'm going to write it down and attach it to my bathroom mirror!



Look at these cute mini pumpkins! I really want to do this later on this month. Such a creative idea!

Shout out to my husband, Trevor, because today is his 22nd birthday! I can't believe he is that old. It's really not old but like I said in Cara's birthday post, 22 is just such a grown up age to me.  I remember being so excited when he turned 20 because that was the age we got married. I can't believe that 2 years has passed.  I hope your birthday is wonderful, Trevor! I can't wait to spoil you a little when you get home from drill tomorrow :). Love you lots!

Hope yall are having a great Saturday!
-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment