background

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Our New Home!

When my sister was a junior at Tech, my parents bought the cutest 3 bedroom house in Lubbock for her to live there. They figured it would be a good investment since I planned on attending Tech, and even though my brother was not even in high school yet, they figured he would end up in Lubbock, too. They were right! After my sister graduated, it was my turn to live in the house with 2 roommates. The next summer, Trevor and I got married and moved into a teeny-tiny one bedroom apartment. The following May, the house was empty again! Trevor and I had the privilege of renting it from my parents for the last year, but in August, my brother will be moving in with 2 of his buddies.  So for us, that meant moving time!  We got so lucky because while Trevor was doing an estimate one day in May, he was able to look around in a great little house a little farther north.  It is an older house, but the family who owns it have completely redone it- literally. Everything except the windows have been updated and replaced. We moved in with less than a week's notice at the very end of May.  It is so perfect for us and we have enjoyed living in it so far!

Here are some pictures the weekend we moved in, please excuse the boxes and clutter!
Master
 Master bath

 Bedroom 3
 Bedroom 2
 Guest Bath
 Dining Room
 Kitchen


 Pantry and storage- best thing ever!
 BIG backyard- Marley is in love!


I will update with pictures as everything gets in place and decorated! 
Anna

1 comment:

  1. Love the master bath and the kitchen! And the pantry... can't wait to come visit!!!

    ReplyDelete